Ep31 Project Leadership in Action with Jeanette Cremor
In this episode, Jeanette is sharing something she strongly believes continues to get in our way of project success: a lack of leadership in action.
Success demands this leadership and we all have a role to play.
Research and surveys tell us that:
- developing leadership skills of senior team members is a high priority
- actively engaged sponsors are critical for achieving the project goals
- poor or lack of communication is a significant factor for project failure
Today I am sharing the centerpiece of The Project Ecosystem ® – project leadership.
I believe this piece is the glue that brings everything together.
This section of The Project Ecosystem covers:
- self-leadership – who I am
- practice leadership – what I do
- approach leadership – how I do it
The first step to understanding the impact you are having on your team and stakeholders is self-awareness.
The more I work with Project Sponsors, Project Managers and their teams to create confident collaborators, influencers and leaders, the more I see the important role that a strong leadership has on the success of any project.
Sign Up to get Latest News and Events
Sign up to our mailing list to stay up to date with our latest news and events.