Ep32 2019, the year that was with Jeanette Cremor
2019, the year that was with Jeanette Cremor
They say time flies when you’re having fun but seriously, I blinked and it is November with about 23 working days until the Christmas holiday break.
On reflection, JC shares her top three highlights for each part of the year:
- January – the arrival of my granddaughter Willow
- April – the launch of my very first podcast show
- July – refreshed content with new programs and new workshops
I am grateful for the executives, delivery leads and vendors who gave up their time and for sharing their stories and insights. I could not have got through this year without them. I value my network enormously. My guests spoke about:
- Build teams and relationships
- Lead and adapt
- Digital transformation has been around for a while
Client engagement lessons
- Not clear on WHY
- Programs have outcomes, projects are the vehicle to achieve them
- Keep it simple
- Connection and sense of team is important
- Distraction without purpose
What are your 2019 highlights?
Reflect and write it down using the following for prompts:
- What did I achieve?
- What did I learn?
- What do I want next year?
Thank you for your support, it has been an incredible year of learning and growth. I hope you enjoyed the interviews and were able to use my unpack tips.
It would be great if you would rate and review the show to help others find it.
Sign Up to get Latest News and Events
Sign up to our mailing list to stay up to date with our latest news and events.